Gabriele Malagoli knows how important privacy and its fundamental principles laid down by Directive 95/46 / EC, Law 675/96 and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use the services of Gabriele Malagoli as well as some of the measures we take to protect such data.
What is personal information and other data we collect
• Gabriele Malagoli collects personal information, that information you provide to us and which personally identifies you, such as your name, your e-mail address, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Google when you register for access a service of Gabriele Malagoli, when to use an invite code to an online presentation or as otherwise provided this information voluntarily.
We may combine the information you have provided us with information from other services SEO Expert or supplied by third parties in order to acquire a better user experience, including customizing content just for you.
• When you visit our Website, Gabriele Malagoli servers automatically record information such as the URL, IP addresses, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
• We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including the display of customized content.
• We may also use personal information for the purposes of auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve technologies and services Gabriele Malagoli.
• We may also share information with third parties in certain cases, as in the case of legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and our services.
• We do not share data with third parties external to Gabriele Malagoli for other purposes such as advertising or marketing.
What are your choices
• Whenever reasonably possible, we offer you the opportunity to choose when we ask you to provide us with your personal data. • You may refuse to provide us with your personal data and / or you can refuse to accept cookies on your browser, although it is possible that in this case some features or services may not function properly.
We take appropriate security measures to protect your data from any unauthorized access, modification or disclosure or destruction of data. These measures include internal reviews of our procedures for collection, storage and processing of data and the measures of both data and physical security to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Access to personal data is restricted to employees, Gabriele Malagoli, who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you rely on the services of Gabriele Malagoli, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct erroneous data or to delete such data should not be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Each user is asked to identify themselves and indicate what data is to be accessed, corrected or removed before the request is processed and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge. Some of our services have different procedures regarding access, correction or deletion of personal data.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. For the purposes of this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment, writing to Gabriele Malagoli. – Via F. Cesi, 7-05100 Terni
Owner and responsibility for treatment
The treatment of this data is Gabriele Malagoli. – Via F. Cesi, 7-05100 Terni – PI 01407560554 – . The person in charge of the processing of personal data is Gabriele Malagoli.