Destination Wedding Florence | Sophie & Gavin
Sophie and Gavin are one of the cutest lovebirds. The young couple looks a perfect match for each other at their wedding. The wedding was held on the Florence, the capital and most populous country of the Tuscany. Florescent is the most admired place for the destination weddings and is undoubtedly the most romantic, fascinating and beautiful cities of the world. We become even excited while shooting in the magical atmosphere of the city. We are thankful for the beautiful couple for availing the services of Florence Destination wedding photographer. The venue was the ville gore and special thanks to the Jardin Divers for designing the flowers in an amazing way.
Highlighting feature of the destination wedding in Florence
Before you decide the place for your destination wedding, acquaint yourself with these amazing aspects about Florence, that might push you to select it for your wedding.
- The best time of getting married in Florence is all year round, but it’s better to avoid the August, as the weather gets extremely hot.
- For strolling, you can have the amazing and romantic Boboli Gardens.
- A graceful and beautiful Arno River will have the winds crossing, it portrays a damn adorable and romantic atmosphere.
- You will find the treasure of beauty in every corner. The whole city is enriched with amazing art, beauty, and
- You can have the adorable wines of Tuscan cuisine.
- You will have the options of Renaissance Palaces and Medieval to have the reception or celebration.
- The couple will have the unforgettable backdrops, the place is magical, therefore, being a Florence Destination wedding photographer it always excites me, and I feel more thrilled to shoot the beautiful couples on this magnificent place.